School Info » About Us

About Us

Frank M. Wright School was built in 1948. Since then it has undergone renovations that included updated wiring for technology, the conversion of the pre-existing administrative offices into classrooms that currently house kindergarten and the Stone Soup Child Care Program, and the addition of a brand-new building. The new building is home to state-of-the-art classrooms for seventh- and eighth-grade classes, music and our library/computer lab. Pre-existing portables are home to our Aspire program offices and Fitness Lab for use by our physical education department teachers and students. As of 2010, pre-existing permanent classrooms
were outfitted with central air. As of 2011, all classrooms had “teaching walls” (embedded cabinetry for ease of storage).